(keitai-l) Re: JAM files and such like

From: Sam Joseph <gaijin_at_yha.att.ne.jp>
Date: 01/23/02
So following up to my own email on the J-Phone emulator, more detailed reading of the J-Phone website suggests I need to apply for a free membership in order to download J-Phone's emulator,
and maybe I'm interpreting incorrectly, but they are still saying they will provide it "shortly", i.e. it is not available yet.

I've managed to find similar "please wait a while" messages on one of the appli aggregator sites

http://jp-dev.appget.com/idxsdk.html

It looks like I could probably construct an applet based on the info I have from the API, but I'd much rather start with an example applet.

Does anyone if the SDK will, when released, have example applets (I sure hope so) and does anyone know the reason for the delay?

I guess we are all just waiting huh?

Thanks in advance ....

CHEERS> SAM