(keitai-l) Re: mInt (Mobile Internet) Product Release - FREE - Check it out!

From: Alex Kachanov <alex_at_intadev.com>
Date: 01/23/02
Sorry

It is written in documenation that for creating menus and pages
you need Windows Interent Explorer 5.5 or higher

This is the "MUST HAVE" system requirement because
neither Mozilla/Netscape or Mac OS IE have the built in=20
component that is used in admin zone.

The message is not requiring the LATEST browser
it requires a SPECIFIC browser, and Win IE 5.5+ is well
popular on client computers and free for download,
so I do not think it's a problem.

This has nothing to do with the server application which=20
you can run on any platform

This requirement relates to administration interface only.