(keitai-l) Re: mInt (Mobile Internet) Product Release

From: Jamie Hughes <jamie_at_intadev.com>
Date: 01/24/02
Hi Juergen,

Long time no see!

Thanks for the feedback.

Just to clarify the point regarding a license for mInt, we didn't want
to hold the product back whilst documenting the details of a licence.
But, simple copyright law still applies.

By having made the product downloadable you may use this version as you
wish. I hope you find some good and interesting uses.

Regards,
Jamie

Jamie Hughes
IntaDev Inc.