(keitai-l) Re: FYI: DoCoMo To Open Up I-Mode Network To Other ISPs In December

From: Manish Prabhune <applet_graphics_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 01/25/02
The information that they are going to release is going to be Japanese only.
They also have a reason for this on their website which made me laugh....

From the website:
Note: Please understand that as the proposed interface is based on the PDC
network in Japan, the information to be posted on the website will be
available only in Japanese.

Regards
Manish
www.imodeindia.com