(keitai-l) Real and Java???

From: Luca Franchi <Luca.Franchi_at_helloNetwork.com>
Date: 01/26/02
I was just informed that RealNetworks has improved its embedded mobile
player to support the typical real formats, as well as Java-based streaming
video formats.  According to the same rumor, Real has closed a number of
deals with European network operators and of course Nokia, I presume because
of their initial 9210 Communicator exclusive engagement.  Yet, I have found
no information online regarding these rumored efforts and was curious to
know if members of the keitai list are aware of such capabilities.  Your
speculation is greatly appreciated.

BR,

Luca