(keitai-l) Re: spam phone calls.

From: Daniel Doron <danield_at_celvibe.com>
Date: 01/28/02
NTT DoCoMo Measures against "Spam Mail"
Employ stronger measures against " spam mail" problem
(unsolicited bulk e-mail sent en masse to i-mode users)

Measures taken to date
----------------------

- Recommend change of mail address ( over 90% of users have already
changed addresses)
- Use alpha-numeric mail address as default
- Provide 400 packets/ month free of charge
- Application to the court for a provisional disposition to restrain "
spam mail" senders
- Block reception of e-mails sent en masse to unspecified addresses

New Measures
----------------------

- Stronger legal action against " spam mail" senders
- Enhance " spam mail" prevention features=20
	( 1)Functionality to enable receiving only from designated
domains
(planned to be launched in Jan. 2002)
(
2)Selective receiving feature
?
?????handsets supporting this feature to be available in FY 2002;
planned????
?
Recommend users to change mail address again
??
Stronger legal action against "
spam mail" senders
??
Enhance "
spam mail" prevention features
domain (1)Functionality to enable receiving only from designated domains
??
?((
planned to be launched in Jan. 2002)
(
2)Selective receiving feature
???????????pla handsets supporting this feature to be available in FY
2002; planned nned????????
??
Recommend users to change mail address again
Measures
taken to date
Measures
taken to date