(keitai-l) New spam tactics

From: Kevin Martin <martink_at_japan.email.ne.jp>
Date: 01/30/02
Well, since changing my e-mail settings on my
"ancient" N502it to only accept e-mail from
certain domains such as ezweb.ne.jp,
jp-"whatever".ne.jp, pdx.ne.jp, etc., I've received
two new spam e-mails, both supposedly sent from
an ezweb.ne.jp address.  Before, the spam wouldn't
have legal return addresses, but now they say such
things as "syoujyo-syoujyo...@ezweb.ne.jp" and
"RAPE-VIDEO^_^SALE...@ezweb.ne.jp".  Believe
me when I say I am not interested in the products
either address is selling. :)

It's interesting to see that even though both are
supposedly sent from ezweb.ne.jp accounts,
imode specific emoticons are featured prominently
throughout both e-mails.  The URLs that the
e-mails point to are "http://only-adult.com/rape/" and
"http://the-adult.com/syoujyo/".  Both e-mails feature
the same disclaimer at the bottom, giving a nice
"taihen moushiwake arimasen deshita" at the end.
At least they're polite. :)

Looks like I'll have to change my "ezweb.ne.jp" domain
to something more address specific.

BTW, does anyone know if there's a way to allow
mail sent from all of Jphone's domains?  Right now
I have my mail settings set to allow jp-t, jp-k, and
jp-n.ne.jp, but I'd like to consolidate these if
possible.  I tried an "*", but that didn't work.

Thanks for any help!

kev