(keitai-l) Re: First complete i-mode book in English

From: Al Nevarez <al_at_japaninyourpalm.com>
Date: 01/29/02
Thanks for the tip.  I just called the San Francisco Kinnokuniya and they
didn't know about an English version of Matsunaga's book.  I'm having a
friend bring a copy from Japan.  Frengle's imode book is fairly technical
and practical for making real applications.  Please let there be i-mode in
the US soon!  I doubt Matsunaga's book is similar in its material, but I'm
interested in reading it nontheless since I'd like to learn the business
side of the success.   I found this site that will ship an English copy of
her book to the US for $18 http://www.chuangyi.com.sg/misc/i-mode.html
Al