(keitai-l) Re: MML documentation?

From: Paul Bryan Lester <pbl1_at_livedoor.com>
Date: 01/31/02

I was about to just reword what he said once again. So
I'm deleting my 10 paragraph post before I waste everyone's time
and summing it up.

    Finally "SUCCESSFUL" for a language is highly dependent on
the service provider that is providing service for that language
and the factors that determine their successfulness.

    JSky HTML and imode cHTML basically rock together.
    MML, HDML and WAP  are evil minions from hell which can be used
but not as easily as the other 3.

    (The above 2 sentences are personal opionions based on limited exposure
to MML, HDML and WAP... I reserve the right to change my opinion at any time).