(keitai-l) Re: MML documentation?

From: Alexander Philippou <alex_wap_newsletters_at_noemax.com>
Date: 01/30/02
I am slightly confused on this MML issue. If it is a proprietary markup
language with undisclosed specs, how are developers supposed to create MML
sites? Or are they simply _not_ supposed to develop MML sites unless they
have a contract with J-Phone? If MML is not available but an HTML subset can
be used, is there at least any official documentation on this and how to
publish fully MML-compatible sites - or this private too? Final questions:
how successful is J-Phone / MML currently and what are its prospects?

Alexander