(keitai-l) Re: spam/free-gifts/loonies/mobile LOONIES?

From: Joshua <joshua_at_ltl-jpn.com>
Date: 01/31/02
>On Wednesday, January 30, 2002 9:23 PM  Nick May asked:
>... do any other list members occasionally get
>short messages, sent from a keitai, from a Japanese list member in
>response to, but not related to, messages sent to the list....?

Yes.

To which I replied (before asking my coworker to translate):

Since I am fairly unable to comply without hiring a p;art time interpreter I
decided that this particular relationship was doomed and I let the whole
thing drop.  When I've learned a little more Japanese I might well write to
Mr/s. 09095671576 and ask them if they are truly enjoying from their
Keitai-l membership.