(keitai-l) N503i on i-MIMIC?

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_X-9.com>
Date: 02/01/02
A new version of our i-mode emulator, i-MIMIC, is in the works and along
with support for multiplatform N6, we plan to add support for phone
skins.

As people who have used i-MIMIC are probably aware, the current version
of i-MIMIC goes beyond simply emulating a phones screen size, rendering
FORM and other HTML elements as they appear on a real living, breathing
P209is. We have also tried to emulate the navigation process of the
P209is so that uses can test not only their i-mode content, but its
usability as well.

For this reason, including additional phone skins is no small feat
requiring extensive render testing at X-9 so we plan to initially expand
support to include the N503i, adding other models later.

The N503i has been selected because:

1. We have and already test on the N503i.
2. It is currently the most popular i-mode model.
3. Uses the same Access browser found in most i-mode phones.
4. Would allow uses to test JPEG image content.

I would greatly appreciate your views on whether you think the N503i
should be the next i-mode phone to be emulated by i-MIMIC and if you
don't, what phone you think should be next.

Thanks

Kyle

x-9 design lab  :  http://www.x-9.com