(keitai-l) Re: N503i on i-MIMIC?

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 02/01/02
Hi Kyle,

> 4. Would allow uses to test JPEG image content.

I would be careful with this...maybe somebody relies on
this and starts providing JPG's and complains later that
it will not work on most of the other phones. Make a big
warning on your screen!

> I would greatly appreciate your views on whether you think
> the N503i should be the next i-mode phone to be emulated
> by i-MIMIC and if you don't, what phone you think should
> be next.

I agree with you, the N503i is a great phone and very useful
for testing, so go for it!

BTW: Here are 3 typical N503i users:
http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/gallery.php?s=25&p=14&l=en
http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/gallery.php?s=25&p=7&l=en
http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/gallery.php?s=25&p=20&l=en

:)

Juergen

PS: New showcase is up: http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/
--
Juergen Specht CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc. Tokyo, Japan
i-mode/FOMA consulting, development, testing: http://nooper.co.jp/