(keitai-l) Re: J-phone - from youths to suits?

From: Daniel Helmer <daniel_helmer_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 02/04/02
OK, so I guess the consensus is J-Phone/Bodafonu does have a bit more than a
snowball's chance in hell to be Oya-ji's friend too. But I'm not sure I buy
the NIKE analogy (sneakers as a corporate purchase? Remember, J-Phone also
needs the SI expertise to integrate the sneakers with the grey suit and the
colourless tie... ;-))

>Can you send the link please, for us lazy slobs.  Thanks, Christian

Link to Daniel Scuka's article for the lazy slobs:

http://www.japaninc.com/newsletters/index.html?list=WW&issue=42

Cheers,

Daniel Helmer