(keitai-l) Re: Phone Handset Price

From: Charles <services_at_qualfone.com.tw>
Date: 02/06/02
My experiences: back in Johannesburg, I brought my cellphone (Nokia 1110)
from one cellular outlet, Get a number from them seperately, starting pay
bill by month when I made call (with subscription fee too). That means I
made as fewer calls as possible when I on the road.

Today, I am in Taiwan, I still use that Nokia 1110, but get a local number
from FarEasTone incorporated with AT&T. I pay +/- USD2.9 a month plus bill I
made out calls.

That's the current situation.

Charles@qualfone.com.tw