(keitai-l) Re: DoCoMo in potential partnership with EPlus to launch imode in Germany

From: Andrea <anima_at_gmx.de>
Date: 02/07/02
Graham,

Sorry, I cannot let this article stand as it is here, without some
comments:

> NTT DoCoMo is currently in talks with 3 leading German companies in
order to
> bring imode services to Germany within several months.

There is only one German carrier trying to introduce i-mode in
conjunction with NTT DoCoMo in Germany at the moment, and this company
(=E-Plus) is not leading.

Plus, the partnership of NTT Docomo with E-Plus is not "potential"
anymore, but at a pretty advanced stage already.

Additionally, the commercial introduction of i-mode in Germany by E-Plus
has been promised for about half a year now if I remember correctly.
Therefore, its not news either.

You may want to check your sources ;-)

Cheers,
Andrea