(keitai-l) Re: i-Mode protocol stack evolution?

From: Diego Gallego Pérez <dgp245_at_tid.es>
Date: 02/08/02
Thanks Curtis, I still have some open issues:

- you said that both WAP2.0 's and new i-Mode protocol stack are both the
same, but WAP2.0 integrates TLS as the security layer and i-Mode is SSL?
- what about the Markup Language, is it still cHTML or does i-Mode uses some
kind of XHTMLMP with 'extensions for backward compatibility with cHTML'?
- does Java for i-Mode applications make any additional requirement to a
gateway which already supports midlets downloading for WAP 2.0 phones?

Thanks in advance,