(keitai-l) Re: i-appli tweaking

From: jason pollard <jasonpollard_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 02/11/02

> But there might be a way to load your own bytecode over the network, I can
’t say I have tried.  A good place to get some technical discussions on
this is Sun’s KVM mailing list.

Hi Zev,

Yes, I looked at that mailing list, and that's where I decided that it
couldn't be done. :-(

I don't think you can load bytecode over the network (even if it is
preverified) because there's no access to the classLoader.

--Jason

Zev