(keitai-l) New innovative way of presenting Keitai related news!

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 02/13/02
I really like to work in the speedy and hectic wireless
business, because not one day passes by which didn't bring a
wealth of new inventions...but yesterday I stumbled about a
new questionable innovation...or the beginning of a new
trend?

MobileMediaJapan, the former motherlode of Keitai related
information invented something new: "Delayed news"! But this
is not all, they actually invented "Sponsored Delayed
news":

http://www.mobilemediajapan.com/

Read now sponsored delayed news from November 2001. It all
makes sense in a way, especially if you read the sponsor
site which announces their coming event in (trumpets,
please): January 2002!

Delayed news seems to involve in a new standard already:

http://www.wirelessworldforum.com/w2fnews11538.html

Maybe I am just too baka or oldfashioned to understand
the concept of delayed news, but I prefer fresh news now.

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc. Tokyo, Japan
i-mode/FOMA consulting, development, testing: http://nooper.co.jp/