(keitai-l) Re: New Samurai Romanesque Article Posted

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 02/20/02
> Samurai Romanesque: Being an iMode Mifune
> http://www.wirelessgamingreview.com/reviews/samurai021402.php

It's a good article! But how do you managed it to write the
3 occurrences of i-mode 3 times different (iMode,i-mode and
I-mode)?

The best source to find out about the right spelling is the
(annoying...ding! ding!) English site of DoCoMo itself:

http://www.nttdocomo.com/home.html

I guess you stayed too long in your "Cowntry & Westarn" room
writing the article :)

Yes, I enjoy your other articles, too! At least you are one
of the view advertisers in this list who actually create
self-made content, thanks!

Juergen