(keitai-l) Re: FYI: Wireless Games

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 02/21/02
For anyone else who will be at GDC, I'm doing a number of panels and roundtable discussions on wireless Games, please come and join in! It would be great to see some Keitai-L members there.

Also if anyone has mobile game they think should be featured, please email me offlist.

GDC Schedule

3/21/2002
10:30am - 11:30am
Wireless Game Design Review