(keitai-l) OT Re: Re: FYI: Wireless Games

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 02/21/02
Anyone going to GDC (I'm not), I'd love it if you could
report back on this talk:

-----------------

Mutual Exploitation between Consenting Adults (17:15 - 18:00)
- Bill Buxton - chief scientist, Alias|Wavefront

Based on a career in academic-industry research relationships ranging from
the Institute of Sonology in Holland, to Xerox PARC in California, Bill will
posit that "mutual exploitation between consenting adults", as abusive as it
may sound, is the essential foundation of the strongest academic-industry
relationships. Closing the day-long discussion of improving research
relations, Bill will outline examples of success from similar industries.

-m