(keitai-l) Re: in the drink

From: Charles <services_at_qualfone.com.tw>
Date: 02/22/02
As a South African living in Taipei for work, I would say the local made is
great comparing Tiger or Bud, although we may choose several other brands
but I stick with local Taiwan Beer.
Used to stay in Kempton park close to Johannesburg Jun Smuts, I miss those
days of Castel or Hansa or Amestel, once I had call some SA pal to buy me
few cans and send to me by the crew members and/or captain of Singapore
Airway.

Charles.