(keitai-l) Re: Starbucks wireless internet

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 02/22/02
On Wed, 20 Feb 2002, J. Sean Bennett wrote:

> Blenz Coffee in Shinjuku and KitaAoyama, as well as (in unison with?) some
> MOS burgers in Tokyo, are offering free wi-fi for those toting their own
> notebooks and cards.

Anybody got a list of locations? I thought that the MOS Burger on
Dogenzaka offered WiFi, but it turns out they only offer power
outlets into which you can plug your computer. Where exactly is
the Blenz in Shinjuku. The KitaAoyama one is on the 246, right?

We need a web page for this information.

cjs