(keitai-l) Re: open source keitai tools (was Re: Re: western phone, imode sit

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 02/25/02
keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:
>here you made your very first mistake in project
>management...don't complain, but encourage people!

Thank you for the guidance old fruit, but as I recollect, the very first
rule of Project Management is find the right people, if that is an option.
There are lots of ways to do that. This is mine. When you have the right
people, then encourage them.

>Basically I think that you will not have luck with your
>project, because too much people on this list are not really
>interesting in sharing information if they also can sell
>them for good money.So it looks like you have to use your own collection
>maintain your sites.

>Sorry for that,

Yes, I am sure all the people who currently make money because there are
no open source tools are crying all the way to the bank, poor loves! You
yourself sound quite devastated....

But there are more developers on the list than there are people who flog
phone-data I would guess, so cheer up!

Nick