(keitai-l) Re: open source keitai tools

From: Marc Printz <Marc.Printz_at_724.com>
Date: 02/27/02
Well, let me try to help decrease your kg/m^3 ratio:

Profile Data + Content  = Heap of Profile Data and Content
Profile Data + Content != Customized Content'

Rather:

f(Profile Data + Content) = Customized Content

And because it's utterly en vogue (and no-one said it has to be provided by
the restaurant at end of the Internet):

f(x) =
CustomizeContentWebServiceDefinedInWSDLCallableViaSOAPAndDontForgetTheCorrec
tNamespaces(x)

And for the not so geeky geeks:

f(x) = YourFavouriteProgram(x)

I'm tired, too.