(keitai-l) Re: open source keitai tools

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 02/27/02
It's late, I'm tired, so perhaps I'm merely denser than
usual (har, yeah, like how?) but ... we've been discussing
how to characterize keitai for purposes of content
generation, and what sorts of tools, architectures and
approaches might be best.  I'm really having trouble
seeing this as a web service.  My picture of what we're
talking about is:

  Profile Data + Content = Customized Content

... with the current emphasis on "Profile Data".

Where's the web service in this?  Site-to-site
exchange of device information??

The header line is "open source keitai tools."
Web services, on the other hand, seem to be about
charging for information.  I guess I'm lost, here.
Can you explain more?

-michael turner
leap@gol.com