(keitai-l) Re: Docomo 3G Getting Another Push

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 02/28/02
> I've been carefully considering the advantages of buying a Docmo
> 3G handset:
>                                 Docomo 3G
>     Factor                      Handset         Brick
>     --------------------------  --------------  --------------
>     Total Score:                7               6
> It does appear that Docomo 3G is developing a slight edge, assuming my
> data above are correct. (I'm not sure about the first item.)

The data is fully correct, but you forgot the "coolness
factor". We made extensive research in this area as you can
see here:

http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/brick-vs-phone.jpg

So the total score is now 8 for DoCoMo versus 6 for the
brick.

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc. Tokyo, Japan
i-mode/FOMA consulting, development, testing: http://nooper.co.jp/