(keitai-l) Re: GIFs & Unisys

From: Mark Korver <mark_at_aruke.com>
Date: 03/01/02
I have had to communicate with Unisys on this matter in regards to
realtime generation of raster maps on the server, and Kyle is spot on.

No problem with static content.  However, running LZW code on the server
is a problem.  I have received mail from Unisys suggesting that USD
500,000 would be a good start for prepayment on a license that would
enable us to provide this capability in a server product!  GO png!

Mark