(keitai-l) Re: i-mode in the Netherlands

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 03/05/02
> Two Dutch sites prepared by the imode team giving information about i-mode.
> http://www.ilive.nl/
> http://www.i-mode.nl

there is basically no content on the sites, but in a nice
package.

> I am sorry, but 104.com is a technology company and does not provide any
> translation services from Dutch -> Japanese/English ;-)

Since Dutch sounds like a drunken German sailor singing, I have
no problems understanding it, but there is really nothing to
translate on the page. Interesting is that they make a lot
of jokes about Japan (by mentioning http://www.engrish.com)
as part of their marketing.

We will see if this will work out.

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc. Tokyo, Japan
i-mode/FOMA consulting, development, testing: http://nooper.co.jp/