(keitai-l) Re: Location of interesting/funny Keitai related devic es?

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 03/07/02
On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Marc Printz wrote:

> Too bad I didn't take a photo of that girl looking at her furry white teddy
> bear, no keitai, no teddy bear while riding the JR train. That was really an
> odd packaging for a phone, toothachingly kawaii - are these very common?
> Never saw one of them before...

You mean a furry animal keitai-cover? Yes, they're pretty common....

A while back I saw what looked like a Hello Kitty sticker you attach
to the back of your keitai that glows or sparkles or something when
it's in operation, like those antennae you can buy that do the
same. I didn't buy it to try it out, though....

cjs