(keitai-l) Re: Location of interesting/funny Keitai related devices?

From: Brian Takashi Hooper <brian_at_jiqoo.com>
Date: 03/07/02
Every Japanese person I have shown this to has laughed their head off.

http://www.k-jiman.com/64-body/02/index.html

I actually saw the real thing, it is pretty funny. Of course only one of the
antenna are functional.
The other funny thing is the price does not include the handset, it's just
for the kit...

-Brian