(keitai-l) Re: 3G services - Any close encounters of the thirdkind yet?

From: Jouni Leppanen <jouni_at_wirelesstojapan.com>
Date: 03/07/02
Hi,

I have had N2002 for two months. When I bought it they came me two
batteries at the DoCoMo shop - I knew it would be consuming a lot of
"fuel". I need to recharge every other day, even I am not using that
much.

Download is much faster, but it's difficult to find a place with a
stable network connection. Really makes me mad when I am downloading
something and network connection disappears....

Display is very nice and picture quality fine. I mainly play Java games
on the phone (and get paid for it) so I have not experience utilizing
other services...

Jouni Lepp=E4nen
CEO
Wireless to Japan