(keitai-l) Re: german i-mode

From: Mathieu Castelli <mcastelli_at_mail.com>
Date: 03/15/02
> fees of 0.50 - 2 euros and e-plus is taking a share of I think 15 or 16 %
of
> these rates for billing (i am wondering why they are taking more than the
9% in
> japan).

From preliminary discussions with them....

They have a higer rate because they garanty all payments. The content
provider doesn't have to chase users's unrecovered fees. I don't know how
that's different with DoCoMo, but that's one of the reason I was given when
I raised the same point. Forgot the others, so they must not have been too
convincing. :)

Mathieu

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Travelocity.com is giving away two million travel miles.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;3969773;6991039;g?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/millionmiles_main/0,,TRAVELOCITY,00.html