(keitai-l) Re: Short Term Phone Rentals in Japan

From: Kari Jääskeläinen <kari.jaaskelainen_at_espoo.com>
Date: 03/19/02
Hello everyone,

An exellent place to rent a phone is Temco.  I have rented over 60 phones
with no problems.
They do have FOMA phones and they deliver the phone where ever you want it,
hotel or airport.

Here is the contact:

JUNKO HAMADA   mailto:hamada@temco.ne.jp
TEMCO INTERNATIONAL INC. TOKYO-OFFICE
2-8-4 Shibadaimon Minato-ku Tokyo 105-0012 JAPAN
TEL 03-5425-2750  FAX 03-5425-2760
http://www.temco-intl.com

Kari

Kari Jääskeläinen