(keitai-l) Re: CTIA show, Orlando

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 03/19/02
Eric Hildum wrote:

> Also, the Coke machines ュ I learned one way you can have trouble with the
> machine. You need to have the backlight on the phone on when the machine
> scans your phone, otherwise it cannot see the barcode....

That's not the only problem with the Coke machine (DoCoMo/Coca-Cola
gave them the nick-name Shimo) user interface, there are more serious
problems with it. We have a section in our FAQ about Cmode - there
is also an amateur picture of a Cmode machine there (I think everyone
on this list knows where to go for the professional pictures, Juergen...):
http://www.eurotechnology.com/imode/faq-cmode.html

Gerhard Fasol
http:/www.eurotechnology.com/