(keitai-l) Re: Control over i-mode

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 03/22/02
I believe the JPhone gateway converts most i-mode tags to work on the
devices.
the two PDLs are also very similar - tho different from WAP.

I think MTI wrote converters to allow KDDI to read in cHTML sites and
convert to WAP. I think KDDI is still committed to WAP from here on, but
wap2.0 browsers are meant to also parse cHTML.

/dc