(keitai-l) Re: European i-mode

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 03/23/02
Actually ROM space is an issue for motorola, who design/engineer a lot of
their phones in China (I guess the whole chinese Kanji set is larger than
the subset needed for japanese). This works in reverse for MOT tho, as they
seem to often launch phones in APAC first (eg "TaiChi" aka Accompli008), and
then suddenly have a bunch of extra surprise ROM when they launch in
europe...

/dc