(keitai-l) Re: Most Advanced 3G Network in the World Isn't in Japan

From: Tom <tom_at_qcast.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 03/24/02
From: Alistair Jeffs <alistair@jetpack.com>
To: <keitai-l@appelsiini.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 9:29 PM
Subject: (keitai-l) Re: Most Advanced 3G Network in the World Isn't in
Japan

:
: At 20:17 23/03/2002 +0900, you wrote:
:
: >Well, it turns out that the most advanced 3G network in the world
: >isn't in Japan, at least according to The Register:
: >
: >     http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/59/24503.html
: >
: >I'm not sure what makes it so advanced that, even lacking a web
: >browser, it's more advanced than FOMA, but I've dropped a note to
: >the author to try to find out.
:
:
: I think he said 'most advanced test' although it was a test that was
: delayed and delayed.
:
: the lack of handover from 3G to GSM was a reason for the delay.
looks like
: they didn't solve it.
:
: