(keitai-l) Re: AW: List of Eplus imode sites available?

From: Paul Hardy <pjh_at_bushcat.com>
Date: 03/24/02
> paul, not yet in a digital format. I might compile one if I find the time.
> very, very few unofficial sites. in the official menu around 70, most of
> them known content brands in Germany. less than 5 companies with Japanese
> origin. why do you want to know?

Oh, I'm just a mad impetuous fool. Actually, I'm wondering how they're
promoting i-mode since their web site is a masterpiece of form over
function, with every bit of useful information hidden away. I'm wondering
how companies in Europe have been deciding that i-mode is something they
should be part of.