(keitai-l) AW: Re: AW: List of Eplus imode sites available?

From: Jan Michael Hess <jansan_at_mobileeconomy.de>
Date: 03/24/02
paul, you are right: as i-mode does not pay any upfront application
adaptation work content providers in Germany have been teased with the hype and
the tremendous success of i-mode in Japan. as there are only 5000+ i-mode
customers in Germany there is de facto no business yet. it is all about
getting your logo into the marketing material of eplus/i-mode in Germany.
the selection of the lucky 70 content providers is tough to understand from
the outside - there are at least 3 to 5 competitors in each category
(news, dating, ringtones/logos, chat, ...) and in most cases known brands.
I assume that most players wait to adapt their service to i-mode until
they have more users - like we do, too.

as for the website: indeed, it's a "we are a cool new brand" show.

jansan.