(keitai-l) Re: Mobile 3D content

From: Olivier MARTIN <martin_at_anoria.com>
Date: 03/25/02
25/03/2002, 00:00:04, Olivier writes :

Hi Yannis,

During the 3GSM World Congress in Cannes (France) we meet a company
that works with mobile phone manufacturers, operators, content developers
to deploy interactive 3D (i3D) wireless applications and services.

It's an "In-Fusio EXEN like" system that is implemented on mobile phone and
provide really fast/ fluid applications (games / animated
pictures). We have seen and test some of their applications on
mobile phone and handheld devices during the SHOW in Cannes...a SUMO
(sport) & 3D Shoot'em up... so incredible !

You could be in touch with them to provide some contents for their
applications!?!

Just contact Bryan SALT ( bsalt@superscape.com ). Maybe they will ask
you to deal with a Non Disclosure Agreement... something like that ;-)

Regards,

Olivier