(keitai-l) Mobile 3D content

From: Yannis Paniaras | PD-L <yns_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 03/23/02
Hi Keitai list,

I have been following the discussions for a while now.

Personally I am interested in 3D content development for mobile platforms, as well
as multi-user applications on mobile/wearable devices.

I haven't seen a lot of comments about 3D, if any. I know it is perhaps quite early to
think about 3D for mobiles but I know that J-Phone last summer introduced a model
(can't remember who was the manufacturer now) with simple 3D rendering capabilities.

I am also interested to make contact with other individuals who may be interested
in the future of 3D content in mobile devices. I am both interested in technical as
well as marketing related issues for 3D.

Best wishes,

Yannis

Yannis Paniaras
Creative Consultant - Principal