(keitai-l) Re: A bit more on Toshiba's euro i-mode handset Re: European i-mode

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_x-9.com>
Date: 03/25/02
For developers to build European i-mode applications comparable to many
of the dynamic applications available in Japan, KPN Mobile should look
towards better emulating the level of developer documentation provided
by NTT DoCoMo.

European equivalents of the user agents and screen specifications at
http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/p_s/i/tag/s2.htm and
http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/p_s/i/tag/s5.html respectively are of
particular importance for applications to deliver content tailored to a
phone's capabilities.

An equivalent of other i-mode specifications and emoji list at
http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/p_s/i/tag/ would also help developers
produce content that conforms to i-mode specifications and thus ensure a
better experience for European i-mode users.

Kyle

x-9 design lab  :  http://www.x-9.com