(keitai-l) Re: A bit more on Toshiba's euro i-mode handset

From: <s.a.vermeulen_at_kpn.com>
Date: 03/19/02
Hi all,

Regarding to this message posted today: the N21i specs have been uploaded in
PDF format just a few minutes ago. The N21i press release can be found in
the Q4 list within the press overview.

If you have any other questions regarding to www.kpnmobile.com, keep on
posting them! From the beginning on we have been following messages and are
trying to offer clear information via our websites.

Yours,

Stefan Vermeulen
KPN Mobile