(keitai-l) EZ-Plus

From: Gary James <garyjames_at_flashmail.com>
Date: 04/03/02
I was wondering about the current situation of EZ-Plus (AU/KDDI's Java
application service).  I know they released two Java handsets last year that
could have a 50K application size but did not support HTTP communication.

I was aware that AU/KDDI were supposed to launch the next generation of
their Java handsets around last Autumn with support for HTTP communication.

Have AU/KDDI launched (or will launch) any more Java handsets since the
first two?  If so, do they support HTTP communication or have any other new
features?  I know that KDDI recently launched their new 3G service...do
these handsets support Java?

Any info appreciated!

--
Gary James