(keitai-l) Re: korean handset subsidies

From: Tom Motoyoshi Kalland <tmk_at_earthling.net>
Date: 04/04/02
the human eye's ability to distinguish colours depends on the colours
though. like, our eyes suck at distinguishing blue gradients. in most cases
24bit should be enough, but there are cases in which one needs an even
higher accuracy. some years back they used 30 bit colour depth (10 bit on each
channel) for colour vision research. they might use even more now.

tmk