(keitai-l) Re: German i-mode users

From: Christian Vollmann <vollmann_at_whu.edu>
Date: 04/29/02
I can only give an answer to question 2):

I got this figure from an industry insider who works closely with E-Plus and
just came from a meeting with their i-mode team. They told him that figure.
I cannot tell you the name of the guy, though (because of obvious
reasons)...

All I can say is: he is a reliable source. Take it or leave it, no guarantee
from my side that the number is correct. I have no information about the
dutch service.

Take care,

Christian