(keitai-l) AW: Re: In case you invested in 3G...

From: Jan Michael Hess <jansan_at_mobileeconomy.de>
Date: 04/30/02
Mark,

where did you get the info that KDDI sold 280.000 3G/CDMA 2000 1x phones
after having launched only on 1 April 2002? Would be very interested to find out
as this means that they penetrate the market a lot faster than FOMA.
I agree that it is a question of device price, coverage, multi-mode and some
more key features. If it is true I believe that Docomo will face a funky good
amount of competition.

regards, jan.