(keitai-l) Re: i-mode in Germany

From: Paul Lester <paul_lester_at_lincmedia.co.jp>
Date: 05/01/02
    I'm connected with one site in Europe and so far from those
numbers..... which I am still working are getting the real statistics from...
(That's part of what I'm doing when not doing ringtones) the numbers are
going up but its too early to say anything definitive for obvious reasons.....

    Things are changing constantly with i-mode in Europe which is why
I don't think anyone has any statistics on it yet.  Just everyone wait wait...
things take time.

    I hope its a success because new technologies are good and I think that
the ideas behind chtml and i-mode are a better means of using the new
technologies than WAP (from a programmers prospective)..... for the same
reasons I prefer JAVA to C.  (easier to program for).

Andrea Hoffmann wrote:

> Nakamura san,
>
> > It would took 6 months i-mode bacame famous in Japan.
> > I mean,It will also takes 6 months or so in Germany,and E-Plus have to
> > contine selling i-mode phone persistently.
>
> I agree with you, it takes time and persistence. I have no doubt that i-mode
> (services, handsets, business model etc.) will be a success in Europe in the
> long run. Within Germany, cities such as Hamburg, Munich or Frankfurt may
> also have more early adopters than Berlin.
>
> Andrea
>
> --
> Andrea Hoffmann
> EGIS Consulting Group
> http://www.egisgroup.net
> E-Mail: info@egis.co.jp
> Ph:  +81-3-3264-1060
> Fx:  +81-3-3265-2260

> http://www.gmx.net
>
> This mail was sent to address paul.lester@lincmedia.co.jp

*+*=*+*=*+*=*+*=*+*=*+*=*+*=*+*=*+*=*+*F=m(dv/dt)
Paul B. Lester
theta division
LincMEDIA Group:(Layer-8 Technologies Inc)
Chief Engineer
Programmer/Chakumelo engineer/DBA/QA etc
EMAIL: paul_lester@lincmedia.co.jp
--
http://www.thetamusic.com/
http://myc.thetamusic.com/